The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fair Adventure - Readings in Shakespeare

2 posters

Go down

The Fair Adventure - Readings in Shakespeare Empty The Fair Adventure - Readings in Shakespeare

Post by airlanes 7/26/2017, 7:54 pm

1964 marked the 400th anniversary of the birth of William Shakespeare.  To commemorate the event, the Westinghouse Broadcasting Company commissioned the noted Shakespearean authority and TV personality, Dr. Frank Baxter, to host a series of 56 television programs and a companion radio series of 26 episodes devoted to readings from Shakespeare's plays.  Sometime later, Some twenty of the radio programs were made available as a series of LP recordings.  That is what I am offering here.  Hope some of you find these programs of interest.  Let me know if there are any problems with the link.  You should just be able to do a direct download.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gary
airlanes
airlanes

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZIhnuVZ5AjTyAiGUyBVdABq

Back to top Go down

The Fair Adventure - Readings in Shakespeare Empty Re: The Fair Adventure - Readings in Shakespeare

Post by Lamont Cranston 2/7/2018, 9:12 pm

Thanks Gary, it sounds like interesting series. I look forward to hearing the shows. Charles.

Lamont Cranston

Back to top Go down

The Fair Adventure - Readings in Shakespeare Empty Re: The Fair Adventure - Readings in Shakespeare

Post by airlanes 2/15/2018, 12:54 am

You're welcome, Charles.  Hope you enjoy them.
airlanes
airlanes

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZIhnuVZ5AjTyAiGUyBVdABq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum