The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons

+11
Wildcat44
greybelt
toebig
ghemrats
Tom-In-Ohio
otrhead
kdmarket
Crunklydunks
artatoldotr
bojim1
Harlow Wilcox
15 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mr. Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons

Post by Harlow Wilcox 11/29/2019, 10:05 am

Today's episode is an upgrade Smile :

44-06-15 The Case of The Woman In Blue (Upgrade)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Harlow Wilcox
Harlow Wilcox

Back to top Go down

Mr. Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons

Post by artatoldotr 11/29/2019, 12:38 pm

Thank you

Best regards

Art
artatoldotr
artatoldotr

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wilcox 11/30/2019, 11:40 am

Here is today's episode. This is an upgrade:

44-11-16 The Case of The Frightened Child (Upgrade)

Harlow Wilcox
Harlow Wilcox

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wilcox 12/1/2019, 9:43 am

Here is today's episode:

44-12-14 The Nightmare Murder Case

Harlow Wilcox
Harlow Wilcox

Back to top Go down

Post by artatoldotr 12/1/2019, 10:58 am

Thank you

Best regards
Art
artatoldotr
artatoldotr

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wilcox 12/2/2019, 10:12 am

Here is today's episode. It is an upgrade:

45-03-15 The Case of The Absent Minded Professor (Upgrade)

Last edited by Harlow Wilcox on 12/2/2019, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harlow Wilcox
Harlow Wilcox

Back to top Go down

Post by artatoldotr 12/2/2019, 11:17 am

Harlow, Norton informs me that a malicious download was detected and cancelled the download. Any ideas?

Art
artatoldotr
artatoldotr

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom-In-Ohio 12/2/2019, 1:15 pm

I can get today's episode of Mr. Keen, I can't get the previous uploads. They say because of high traffic, pcloud wants me to, I am guessing, buy a download plan. I already have a free account. - Tom

Tom-In-Ohio

Back to top Go down

Post by artatoldotr 12/2/2019, 3:13 pm

I tried again and got the same message. When I logged on to my sync.com account, I got on no problems.
Suggestions ?

Best regards
Art
artatoldotr
artatoldotr

Back to top Go down

Post by artatoldotr 12/2/2019, 3:15 pm

This is the message i get when trying to download the file...

BLOCKED BY
Dangerous Web Page Blocked
You attempted to access:
This is a known dangerous web page. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.
Visit
Norton
to learn more about phishing and internet security.
Continue to the site

View Full Report

Art
artatoldotr
artatoldotr

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wilcox 12/2/2019, 3:17 pm

Just having a little glitch here. Please be patient. The problem is high volume of downloads for the month. It should have reset yesterday on the first. Looking at other Options
Thank you !
Harlow
Harlow Wilcox
Harlow Wilcox

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wilcox 12/2/2019, 3:19 pm

Art That is why a lot of people don't like Norton. It gets too hysterical. Smile
I tried to download from Sync and it was fine.
I'm working on a solution.
Harlow Wilcox
Harlow Wilcox

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wilcox 12/2/2019, 4:05 pm

Here is a new link to today's episode:

45-03-15 The Absent Minded Professor (Upgrade)
I replaced the link above also.

Harlow Wilcox
Harlow Wilcox

Back to top Go down

Post by artatoldotr 12/2/2019, 5:58 pm

Thanks Harlow
Never had any problems before, so I don't know why all of a sudden.

Best regards
Art
artatoldotr
artatoldotr

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 12/2/2019, 7:20 pm

Me too. The only episode I cannot download is "The Nightmare Murder Case." Others I got just fine. Any help anyone?
Thanks.
Jeff

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wilcox 12/2/2019, 7:32 pm

Here you go ghemrats:

Harlow Wilcox
Harlow Wilcox

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 12/2/2019, 8:01 pm

Harlow, you are The Man! Thanks for all you're doing.
Jeff

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by toebig 12/3/2019, 2:40 am

Thank you Harlow and greybelt. A great series.

Tom

toebig

Back to top Go down

Post by greybelt 12/3/2019, 7:33 am

Mr. Greybelt, Tracer of Free Cloud Space
Greetings all...
pCloud's download limit is being met because this thread has been so very popular. If you have a 10GB free account, for example, that's also your limit for the monthly download. It resets every month.
At this moment, the "lifetime" pcloud 2TB Black Friday special is $245 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Free cloud storage is getting harder to find. Some of the services have been eliminating free accounts or shrinking the amount of free space or limiting the allowance for downloads, or other actions.

But there are times we just want to share a file publicly and prefer not to use a personal account. I have a lifetime pCloud account and that's not for general OTR, but for key backups and special projects. My free pCloud accounts reach their download limit quickly.

For something that only needs a short time of exposure, wetransfer.com is excellent.

There's always Google Drive -- each gmail acct gets 15GB storage on Drive -- perhaps worth getting a new gmail account for that space? -- for me it has been. This is where my Suspense research page links and others are being stored.

hubiC is closed to new accounts unfortunately -- I still have an active account that I use for Suspense @ Cobalt. The service was erratic, but now that they are not accepting new accounts, it's working great. Just our luck Smile

MediaFire is still around, and the pop-up ads are nowhere as near as bad or security threatening as they used to be.

Microsoft OneDrive has free accounts with 5GB. If you have a subscription to Microsoft Office already, 1TB of space comes with that "free" but if you stop your Office subscription, you've stopped your cloud service and sent it back to 5GB

These services are really important to Cobalt Club and others who are doing research of OTR. Sync, which had become my favorite at Cobalt, now limits you to three share links -- EVER!!!

BUT

There is another service that is not well-known yet, Degoo. You get a whopping 100GB of space and for each person you invite, you get 5GB more space, and they do, too! Degoo is getting good reviews on the tech sites.

I just opened a Degoo account and uploaded this file -- an interview with the founder of American Radio Theater, Joy Jackson [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you use this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we each get 5GB more space.
When you sign up you are offered pro and business or something like that, and then below them in small print is "continue with free" -- and then it is pretty straightforward. When you are in the "my files" page, to get to a shareable link you have to click on the file and have it start playing (that is annoying) and in the lower left corner is the share button where you can get the link you need for that file. The service works, just a few different clicking patterns compared to the others.

So if you are able, use this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to get a free account and add to the space that we use to support the OTR hobby and its research and keep it active and thriving.

That's it from here until the next cloud bargain appears.

So remember, it's pCloud for the smile of backup, and Degoo for the smile of bandwidth.

We now return you to your regular postings...

The Joe Hehn Memorial Collection history, recordings, radio scripts, and other items [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
greybelt
greybelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wilcox 12/3/2019, 9:04 am

Here is today's episode:

45-11-29 The Strange Case of Charles Lorimer

Harlow Wilcox
Harlow Wilcox

Back to top Go down

Post by artatoldotr 12/3/2019, 10:00 am

Thanks greybelt & Harlow

Signed up for Degoo

Best regards
Art
artatoldotr
artatoldotr

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom-In-Ohio 12/3/2019, 11:36 am

Thank you for the info and the heads-up Greybelt. Will look into Degoo after work. - Tom

Tom-In-Ohio

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wilcox 12/4/2019, 10:38 am

Here is today's episode. It is an upgrade:

46-05-23 The Case of The Glamorous Widow (Upgrade)

Harlow Wilcox
Harlow Wilcox

Back to top Go down

Post by artatoldotr 12/4/2019, 11:49 am

Thanks Harlow

Best regards
Art
artatoldotr
artatoldotr

Back to top Go down

Post by toebig 12/4/2019, 12:15 pm

Thanks Harlow, from sunny Southern California, when it's not raining or snowing.

Little known fact, it has snowed somewhere in California every day of the year over the last 50 years or so.

toebig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next