The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superman versus the Klan

2 posters

Go down

Superman versus the Klan Empty Superman versus the Klan

Post by Seamus 12/27/2019, 10:46 pm

This is interesting Superman versus the Klan the radio show in comic form. The story is better told by the link I am posting.

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/books/dc-entertainment/283866/the-secret-origin-of-superman-smashes-the-klan
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Superman versus the Klan Empty Re: Superman versus the Klan

Post by Tom-In-Ohio 12/28/2019, 2:05 pm

Thank you very much Seamus for the link to the article on Superman. It is definitely timely. I guess the old saying, those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it, applies to today. I will give those shows a listen, except for the one that is incomplete.

Superman is not a show I have invested much time in hunting down, namely because of copyright issues (not sure how they are on archive since 2009), so I followed the links in the article.

I will say the Nazi shows would have been of extreme interest of mine to listen too but complete story arcs, especially during WWII, seem virtually non-existent. No AFRTS of these shows exist?

Thanks again Seamus. - Tom

Tom-In-Ohio

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 12/28/2019, 6:28 pm

Yes it's pretty interesting. Superman really did have the power to call out the worst of society.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down