The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greybelt has joined the ranks of Cobalt Club crew

+4
kschriever
CompleteDayMan
Space Cadet
Seamus
8 posters

Go down

Greybelt has joined the ranks of Cobalt Club crew Empty Greybelt has joined the ranks of Cobalt Club crew

Post by Seamus 12/29/2019, 2:48 pm

Folks,

its with warm appreciation from the Cobalt Club Crew we announce that greybelt has deemed us worthy and joined the hallowed halls of crew for this haven of bliss from the noise of the world. Great people have gone before us and we try and keep up the tradition of providing the best darn club in town.

Please join in welcoming greybelt to the moderator role he so richly deserves and we have our eyes on others as we need to make sure the club stays alive and breathing in the decade of the 2020's.

Last edited by Seamus on 12/29/2019, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greybelt has joined the ranks of Cobalt Club crew Empty Re: Greybelt has joined the ranks of Cobalt Club crew

Post by Space Cadet 12/29/2019, 3:00 pm

Congratulations greybelt.

You'll be receiving a key to the executive washroom (The Port-O-Let in the back alley with the chain and public health warning stickers all over it). Along with various other cheesy and intrinsically valueless perks of office.

The swearing in ceremony has been waived, due to the amount of swearing the last initiation ceremony resulted in. Mostly by he who was being initiated.

But seriously, welcome to the crew. And Long Live Cobaltia!
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Greybelt has joined the ranks of Cobalt Club crew Empty Re: Greybelt has joined the ranks of Cobalt Club crew

Post by CompleteDayMan 12/29/2019, 3:26 pm

Congratulations my friend. Such an honour was never more deserving. In the New Year's Honours List you will be awarded the MCCWH medal, which mean Member of the Cobalt Club Wall of Honour.
CompleteDayMan
CompleteDayMan

Back to top Go down

Post by kschriever 12/29/2019, 5:14 pm

I'm sure you'll be brilliant, old boy, although I'm not sure I know you to do much in "moderation". Laughing
kschriever
kschriever

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 12/29/2019, 5:34 pm

As Ernie Kovacs said, "Nothing in moderation." Welcome to the ranks, my friend. You have well earned it.
Jeff

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom-In-Ohio 12/29/2019, 6:34 pm

The Cobalt Club is a really hopping place now and a lot of thanks goes to you. You carried the club on your shoulders for a couple years there with Suspense, the Whistler and few other shows. Good Job, Tom

Tom-In-Ohio

Back to top Go down

Post by artatoldotr 12/30/2019, 12:48 am

Congratulations greybelt for this acheivment.
You put in so much passion into your efforts that I find it hard to believe when you ever sleep.
You are posting at all hours of the day and all I can say is Well Done.

Best regards
Art
artatoldotr
artatoldotr

Back to top Go down

Post by paulgeaf 3/7/2020, 10:38 pm

Well done. Can't say we know each other, mind, can't say we don't either hehe.
It's been a while!
Maybe your memory is better than mine?
Either way, Enjoy the moderating role.
paulgeaf
paulgeaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 3/9/2020, 2:20 am

Welcome back Paul it's been awhile...

How are you..
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by paulgeaf 3/9/2020, 11:24 pm

I remember you Sire! And the same avatar too hehe.
Oh I'm a bit of a medical mess so, getting slightly worried about the old covid-19. Still, What a great time to find my way back to the Club!

I should know better than t take over another's thread though And a thread congratulating them too! Such poor etiquette!
So I shan't say another word Smile

I will start another thread to ask how you are Seamus Very Happy
paulgeaf
paulgeaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down