The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member here

2 posters

Go down

New member here Empty New member here

Post by chad3006 7/19/2017, 5:16 pm

I thought I'd take the time to write a little intro. I was never a member of the original Cobalt Club, but I am a longtime collector of OTR. I got my first old radio show from my aunt for Christmas back in the mid 1980's. It was the Death From the Deep episode of the The Shadow; still one of my favorites. I eventually traded shows with other collectors via mail and joined groups like SPERDVAC, etc. and increased my collection on cassette tapes. It wasn't long before I was digitizing OTR and saving it on CDs and my computer … I think you all know where this is going! Well now after years of ruined/lost CDs and computer crashes, I have a collection of varying quality and with missing episodes. So here I am!
chad3006
chad3006

Back to top Go down

New member here Empty Re: New member here

Post by ghemrats 7/19/2017, 6:37 pm

Welcome, Chad. I think you'll find the folks here are a wonderful group of collectors and mavens. If you need anything, ask.
Jeff Very Happy

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum