The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now

2 posters

Go down

Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now

Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_lcap25%Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_lcap38%Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_lcap0%Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_lcap13%Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_lcap0%Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_lcap24%Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Empty Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now

Post by Seamus 3/10/2019, 2:45 pm

Jump on in and enter our poll. What are people watching and enjoying.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Empty Re: Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now

Post by Space Cadet 3/11/2019, 3:25 pm

Sad but true, I've never seen any of these. Mostly, because I avoid network TV at all costs. And there's so much quality entertainment all over the place. I've been meanin' to start a thread about the level of entertainment available for free online these days. And I do mean legal free sources. Of course it can tedious, sortin' through the chaff to get to the wheat. But I think it's worth it.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now Empty Re: Whats your Fav Sci-Fi show on Tv now

Post by Seamus 3/11/2019, 3:51 pm

I have watched everything above on streaming services. I think TV services are going the way of the dodo bird.

Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Vid
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 3/11/2019, 9:13 pm

I use those three services but also added Philo, to keep my favorites on the various documentary channels and music channels. But I spend a lot of time on various free streaming apps on Roku. Vevo for music. Tubi, Filmrise, Pluto TV, Pizza Flix, Classic Movie Vault, The Roku Channel and a few others.

I just finished Kiss Rocks Vegas on the Filmrise app and they have 34 more concerts available for free right now. From the TV world, there's quite a bit available there too. All three seasons of the 60's Batman series, all three seasons of Lost In space, five seasons of The Real McCoys. Oh look... they just added all three seasons of The greatest American Hero. I love that goofy show. And there's lots more, both classic and modern. And there's lots more to choose from and new apps weekly.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 3/12/2019, 4:56 am

On regular TV there is only few shows I watch and I can stream those. I also use the streaming apps like the CW. We use Nordvpn so even though in Ireland we can use all the different streams that we pay for.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down