The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Invitation

Go down

An Invitation Empty An Invitation

Post by Space Cadet 3/24/2019, 4:37 pm

As the title says, this is an invitation to all Cobalt Club members. To join in with us and enjoy the time you spend here and with each other. The Cobalt Club has been in existence for 20 years, in one form or another. It has gone through many changes throughout all of those years, but one thing has remained constant. We've shared the common love of Old Time Radio and we've had a good time together enjoying and sharing it with one another. And we'd be tickled pink, if new members would decide to join in the conversations. Or, just be silly with us at times.

This is NOT a requirement. There has never been, nor will there ever be a requirement to post on this forum, in order to be a member. But I encourage you to join in the conversation. To crack a few jokes. To laugh with us, to laugh at us and to enjoy your time here as we do.

We know it can be intimidating to make those first few posts. But let me assure you, that there's no safer place to make those posts. You won't be ridiculed for spelling or grammar or sentence structure mistakes. If that were allowed here, I'd have been laughed off the board long ago. But I'm still here and having a great time with my friends and hoping to make yet more new friends.

Hey Seamus and Jeff... I think an "Introductions" thread might be a good idea. A place where folk's can make a first post, to sort of test the waters, as it were. Oh well, I'm wandering off subject, so it must be time to close.

Bottom line... You're welcome here. We hope you'll join in on the conversations and general silliness. And we're always happy to make new friends, who share our love of Old Time Radio.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum