The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Lone Ranger Episode

4 posters

Go down

Looking for Lone Ranger Episode Empty Looking for Lone Ranger Episode

Post by Wiscotr 7/7/2019, 12:48 am

Looking for the Lone Ranger episode 500327 Guilty Knowledge. Listed in RadioGoldindex as:

11935. The Lone Ranger. Syndicated, WRVR-FM, New York aircheck. "Randy". Sponsored by: Silvercup Bread. An empty gold chest and the Lone Ranger are trapped in a cave. Dan Reid appears in the story. WRVR rebroadcast date: April 24, 1973. Brace Beemer, Fred Foy (announcer), John Todd, Bob Martin, Bill Saunders, Rollon Parker, Paul Hughes, George W. Trendle (creator, producer), Charles D. Livingstone (director). 1/2 hour. Audio condition: Excellent. Complete.

Looking for .wav, .flac or other lossless form.

I would be happy to share some of my episodes - I have about 1000 Lone Ranger episodes in .wav.

Thanks for your help!
Wiscotr
Wiscotr

Back to top Go down

Looking for Lone Ranger Episode Empty Re: Looking for Lone Ranger Episode

Post by toebig 7/7/2019, 11:47 am

Sorry Wiscotr, I don't have any with that date.

toebig

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 7/7/2019, 2:42 pm

Folks, let's keep in mind that Cobaltian Rules hold that we cannot post any *Lone Ranger* shows due to copyright holdings. We can do it this time, but in the future, please trade *LR* shows through private messages or offsite. Many thanks.
Jeff

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 7/7/2019, 4:39 pm

ghemrats wrote:Folks, let's keep in mind that Cobaltian Rules hold that we cannot post any *Lone Ranger* shows due to copyright holdings. We can do it this time, but in the future, please trade *LR* shows through private messages or offsite.  Many thanks.
Jeff

I'm sorry guys. I've deleted the post with the Lone Ranger shows. I was careful to do a bit of research first and yes the title of the show is a trademark, which after a series of sales is currently held by NBC. And though it's been a while, boards have been sued for offering Lone Ranger radio episodes. In this case, since I'm the owner of the board by law, that would be me!

As a reminder, The Lone Ranger, The Shadow, a few others I can't remember right now and anything post 1962 may not be posted here. We'll post an accurate list in the Announcement area at some point this week. I'm not upset with anyone for posting the shows. It's my fault, due to the hectic way I built this site a few years ago.

Of course my beloved wife, "She Who Must Not Be Angered" would skin me alive, if I got us sued over a mistake on a hobby site. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for Lone Ranger Episode Empty Sorry to create a problem

Post by Wiscotr 7/7/2019, 6:00 pm

I believe I have found a source for this episode. So thanks for all concerned.
Wiscotr
Wiscotr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down