To toebig

Go down

To toebig Empty To toebig

Post by cowhandpete on 2/1/2020, 10:50 am

Hi Toebig, and thank you for the private message welcoming me to the site. It seems odd to me that I've been a collector and amateur researcher of OTR for over 20 years and have never bothered to join the Club. Silly me.

The reason I'm posting on this public forum is that I've been informed that "I haven't enough public posts to send a private message" yet. Makes sense; the topic that I posted (Son of Porthos) was my first.

To discuss what you suggested further, please email me privately at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have no doubt we'll have a lot to chat about.

Best;
Scott (cowhandpete)

cowhandpete

Back to top Go down

To toebig Empty Re: To toebig

Post by JazzMan on 2/1/2020, 11:02 am

Welcome to the site.

JazzMan

Back to top Go down

Post by cowhandpete on 2/9/2020, 9:04 pm

Thank you very much, JazzMan. Already thrilled with what I've found and read here!

cowhandpete

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzMan on 2/9/2020, 10:47 pm

You're welcome

JazzMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet on 2/9/2020, 11:10 pm

Howdy, and welcome aboard cowhandpete. Sorry about the five post minimum. But it's just one of the ways we try to keep spammers from bothering our members. You'll find that we have a very dedicated group of researchers working hard to preserve and share OTR. It's a generous group as well. And another researcher joining the group always makes us happy.

You're currently in the real meat and potatoes area for collecting and sharing. The Work Room is a space set aside for members to work on shared projects. But much of that work also happens here. Mars's Place is where we can relax and have fun together. As well as share our other hobbies and interests. Silliness is not only acceptable there, it's encouraged.

So, relax, look around and ask a few questions if you feel the need. Then just jump in where ever it best suits you.

Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus on 2/10/2020, 12:06 pm

Welcome onboard, great to have another OTR lover in the mix. So much to see and do here. Speak up if you need anything.

Seamus
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CompleteDayMan on 2/10/2020, 12:19 pm

Silliness? Here? You must be kidding. Take a look at the Screen Balcony or Whale Room. Nothing silly there - just plain boring stuff.

Welcome on board cowhandpete and good job toebig.
CompleteDayMan
CompleteDayMan

Back to top Go down

Post by cowhandpete on 2/10/2020, 1:26 pm

Everyone seems very friendly and knowledgeable. I hope to be around, sharing my passion for this hobby with other like minds, for a long, long time. Thanks all.

Cowhandpete

cowhandpete

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet on 2/10/2020, 6:38 pm

Seamus wrote:Welcome onboard, great to have another OTR lover in the mix. So much to see and do here. Speak up if you need anything.

Seamus

Hey, what about ME? Can I ask? Some clown (with dubious decision makin' skills) made me an Admin in this place. Now, I've gotta wander around here actin' all dignified and mature and stuff. And those are a couple of words that have never even been loosely associated with my typical behavior. I need a vacation. Or at least a beer and a joke thread.

Hey, there's an idea. Maybe we should start a joke thread in Mars's Place. Should it be rated G or PG? Of course, we could include pirate jokes. Then it could be rated ARRR. Oh well, it's just a thought. If anyone needs me, I'll be in Sub Basement 3 drinkin' Guinness and listenin' to Inner Sanctum with The Thing on the Fourble Board. Get that critter about half sloshed and it does the funniest Seamus impersonation.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus on 2/11/2020, 1:27 pm

I am all for a jokes thread we used to have one in the old days and we got a lot of cheese posted there LOL.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum