The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About to delete some from pCloud...want to trade before I do?

5 posters

Go down

About to delete some from pCloud...want to trade before I do? Empty About to delete some from pCloud...want to trade before I do?

Post by toebig 3/28/2020, 1:10 pm

I'm going to delete the following series from my pCloud account. If anyone wants to trade for them before I do just let me know. They are all in flac format, but I trade for any format.

Jungle Jim 429 episodes
Dr Christian 73 episodes
Family Doctor 32 episodes
Forever Pops 15 episodes

PM me here, or e-mail me at toebig at yahoo dot com.

toebig

Back to top Go down

About to delete some from pCloud...want to trade before I do? Empty Re: About to delete some from pCloud...want to trade before I do?

Post by Tom-In-Ohio 3/28/2020, 2:57 pm

Have nothing to trade, just surprised how many episodes there are for Jungle Jim. Never listened to any, but I do enjoy the TV show & movies with Johnny Weissmuller. Those I have, somewhere. - Tom

Tom-In-Ohio

Back to top Go down

About to delete some from pCloud...want to trade before I do? Empty Re: About to delete some from pCloud...want to trade before I do?

Post by ghemrats 3/28/2020, 5:25 pm

On the subject of Jungle Jim, as a suggestion, try watching some of the kinescopes with Irish McCalla as Sheena, Queen of the Jungle. Hubba bubba bubble gum!
Jeff

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by toebig 3/28/2020, 8:27 pm

I totally agree with you Jeff.

toebig

Back to top Go down

Post by eliyahusimlevin 3/29/2020, 1:38 am

Wish I had something to trade
eliyahusimlevin
eliyahusimlevin

Back to top Go down

About to delete some from pCloud...want to trade before I do? Empty Dr. Christian

Post by Wiscotr 4/28/2020, 7:37 pm

Hi Tom:

We spoke a while ago. I am interested in the Dr. Christian episodes. Didn't even know there were that many episodes in existence.

What are you looking for for a trade? Just got a nice batch of Mr. Keen - 47 episodes.

Gerry
Wiscotr
Wiscotr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down