The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulp Magazines... Anyone... Anyone???

5 posters

Go down

Pulp Magazines... Anyone... Anyone??? Empty Pulp Magazines... Anyone... Anyone???

Post by Lensman 4/16/2013, 6:24 pm

I had a PM from Seamus before the old club crashed. He invited me to bring the Pulp Magazines I've offered over at the Plus into The Cobalt Club, so long as they met the requirement of being in public domain. Many of them meet that requirement, so would anyone be interested in seeing them added here?

Lensman

Back to top Go down

Pulp Magazines... Anyone... Anyone??? Empty Re: Pulp Magazines... Anyone... Anyone???

Post by Rosebud 4/17/2013, 2:17 pm

I love reading pulps, so I know I for one would be interested. Very Happy
Rosebud
Rosebud

Back to top Go down

Pulp Magazines... Anyone... Anyone??? Empty Re: Pulp Magazines... Anyone... Anyone???

Post by Deep Stuff 4/18/2013, 1:40 am

I'm all for it!
Deep Stuff
Deep Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezer 4/18/2013, 9:43 am

Like a lot of you, my "stuff I wanna read" list is plenty long already, but I do enjoy a pleasant afternoon curled up (or stretched out) with pulpy goodness. Now that I'm retired I hope to have more time for reading....if I can pry myself away from playing Plants vs Zombies
Geezer
Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 5/15/2013, 9:12 pm

SOON!!!
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 5/18/2013, 5:43 pm

SOON... but.....

I'm currently getting everything finalized for the Pulps area in the New Cobalt Club. It should be off and running when the doors open there. Things will come at a fairly rapid pace, but I promise to not overwhelm you like some of my threads have done at The Plus.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum