Aldrich Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aldrich Family

Post by rodney4130 on 10/12/2016, 11:39 am

For the last few months, I've been working on logging existing episodes of The Aldrich Family. I've logged everything with dates, and am now going through the circulating episodes without dates (that were mostly from the 70's syndication package). A lot of episodes circulate in both a network (or AFRS) version and a syndication version.

My thought is that once this is completed, a concerted effort can be made to start locating episodes that are not widely circulating, and, eventually, complete a log for the series.

I've already found episodes that I have that Hickerson's guide doesn't show, so there is a lot of work to be done with this series.

Does anyone know how many episodes Michelson had included in his syndication package?

rodney4130

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aldrich Family

Post by nightkey on 11/9/2016, 8:26 pm

Mike Harron has done a lot of work with Aldrich Family and Martin Grams was working on a log at one time.
nightkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rodney4130 on 11/9/2016, 9:02 pm

I do have Martin's research material, but I'm trying to sort out what exists before taking on a full log. I was hoping to expand on the entry in the Hickerson guide and fully correct the number of circulating episodes. I realize I may be going about this backwards after typing this.

rodney4130

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top