The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ann of the Airlanes

+13
Gordon Johansen
KO6BB
patrickwinn
AntiPontifex
lasombra
hotmix99
bojim1
Wildcat44
ghemrats
Tom-In-Ohio
jerry6
oldbill
MrsPeel
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ann of the Airlanes - Page 3 Empty Re: Ann of the Airlanes

Post by Geezer 7/16/2019, 3:10 am

Thanks for the info and the link. I never believed the 1932 date & now I'm suspicious of 1935. With a debut in February 1940 in Oklahoma City, I gotta believe it aired in other, larger markets earlier than that. Late 30's is likely the best guess. Maybe some day a researcher far more diligent and determined than I will narrow it down even further
Geezer
Geezer

Back to top Go down

Ann of the Airlanes - Page 3 Empty Early Episodes

Post by Ted Davenport 8/5/2019, 1:56 am

I really don't know how many I have, but I know I have a few before episode #7. It seems like mine are VG-Ex sound quality. If I knew how to post here, I would.

Ted Davenport

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezer 8/5/2019, 4:45 am

Ted Davenport wrote:I really don't know how many I have, but I know I have a few before episode #7. It seems like mine are VG-Ex sound quality. If I knew how to post here, I would.

That would be GREAT Ted, especially if they were Episodes 1,2, 5, or 6. Maybe even Eps 35 thru 40 ??

If you have one of those cloud storage accounts, like PCloud or Sync Just upload the files there-create a link (using the "SHARE" option) copy the coded link it created and paste the link here as part of your normal post. You can get free accounts that give you 5 gigs of storage at both Pcloud.com and Sync.com

Hope this helps

Geezer
Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordon Johansen 8/5/2019, 12:48 pm

Thank you indeed for the offer to share these Ted. While we might know the plot synopsis of what happened in those episodes, there's nothing like actually hearing them.

Gordon Johansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Davenport 8/5/2019, 2:12 pm

Geezer wrote:
Ted Davenport wrote:I really don't know how many I have, but I know I have a few before episode #7. It seems like mine are VG-Ex sound quality. If I knew how to post here, I would.

That would be GREAT Ted, especially if they were Episodes 1,2, 5, or 6. Maybe even Eps 35 thru 40 ??

If you have one of those cloud storage accounts, like PCloud or Sync Just upload the files there-create a link (using the "SHARE" option) copy the coded link it created and paste the link here as part of your normal post. You can get free accounts that give you 5 gigs of storage at both Pcloud.com and Sync.com

Hope this helps

Could I do the same thing through Dropbox? I have a business account with them.

Ted Davenport

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordon Johansen 8/5/2019, 2:52 pm

If Geezer has any issues with Dropbox, I can certainly get them from you and work out a way to get them to him or post a link here. I want to make this a painless as possible for you Ted since you are making this kind offer. The only caveat is that I am out of town for the next 4 days so will have to deal with it after then.

Gordon Johansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezer 8/6/2019, 3:59 am

No problems with Dropbox. It's been used to post here many times. I have an account there too.
Geezer
Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 11/6/2019, 12:25 pm

Did anyone ever help Ted post those episodes?

lasombra

Back to top Go down

Post by kdmarket 11/6/2019, 1:08 pm

lasombra wrote:

Did anyone ever help Ted post those episodes?

my files ann of the airlines  https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZ7qLQkZ6gwKeOGgdsLXqueeCTXyyLWeELcX
kdmarket
kdmarket

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 11/6/2019, 1:57 pm

That's what I have, kdmarket. We were hoping he might have 1,2,5 or 6.

lasombra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum