The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to post a pdf

2 posters

Go down

How to post a pdf Empty How to post a pdf

Post by pnussbaum 7/4/2020, 12:42 pm

I hate to sound like a complete dunderhead, but I can't seem to post a pdf which was of interest to at least one Cobaltian in the Americans All, Immigrants All thread.
I've tried posting as a Reply and a New Topic and I can choose the file from my computer, but when I press Send or Preview I get an endless loading loop.
Can someone help?
Sheepish thanks.
pnussbaum
pnussbaum

Back to top Go down

How to post a pdf Empty Re: How to post a pdf

Post by Space Cadet 7/4/2020, 9:20 pm

It's best to treat it like an audio file you'd like to share with the group. Upload it to your preferred hosting service, then link that to your post here.

If you'd like to present it as an image in your post, you can use a free image hosting site. Currently, I prefer imgur.com. But there are others and you're free to use whichever you prefer.

We don't have storage space on site. We know it's a pain at times. But it's how we keep the site free and alive.

Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

pnussbaum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pnussbaum 7/8/2020, 10:40 am

Thanks, Space. I apologize for not acknowledging your help sooner, but I didn't get the post notice and I forgot about it. I think I've posted to pCloud before, so I'll give it a try.
Thanks again!
pnussbaum
pnussbaum

Space Cadet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 7/8/2020, 12:28 pm

pnussbaum wrote:Thanks, Space. I apologize for not acknowledging your help sooner, but I didn't get the post notice and I forgot about it. I think I've posted to pCloud before, so I'll give it a try.
Thanks again!

No worries. Seamus and I have talked several times about injecting $$$ into the site, to bring storage onsite. But the benefits just aren't there. This format doesn't offer what we'd need for the group and it'd just make the situation more frustrating for our members. Additionally, my beloved, "She Who Must Not Be Angered" would probably bludgeon me to death in my sleep, if I tried to increase my "Toys and Hobbies" budget again.

Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down