The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of You. And grateful for You as Well.

+2
wich2
bicho
6 posters

Go down

Thinking of You. And grateful for You as Well. Empty Thinking of You. And grateful for You as Well.

Post by Space Cadet 12/24/2018, 9:14 pm

It's that time of year my friends. The time of celebration and renewal.

Thank You one and all, for keeping The Cobalt Club alive and prospering. This group isn't a web site. It's YOU, the members. And for all of you, I am truly grateful.

From my culture, I'll offer you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. My wish for you all is good health, happiness, prosperity and the joy of loved ones.

Be well my friends,
Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You. And grateful for You as Well. Empty Re: Thinking of You. And grateful for You as Well.

Post by ghemrats 12/25/2018, 4:15 pm

And a huge mug of holiday grog is lifted to Space, who has been keeping this community alive through its various incarnations;

To Seamus and Niles who are sorely missed but awaited for return visits--the heart and soul of the Original Cobalt;

To departed friends who still live on in Cobaltia, who are missed in body but celebrated in spirit;

To all Cobaltians who rise to the challenges of keeping our revered history strong;

We raise our mugs and put the tab on Johnny Dollar's expense report! santa May we all prosper in health and camaraderie, buoyed by our love and dedication, and may The Cobalt Club stand as the refined Club our Founders christened it to be.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Comfy Kwanzaa, Rousting Ramadan, Positive Passover, Fair Festivus for the rest of us, and may 2019 bring more genuine happiness and fulfillment to all.
Slainte, sunny
Jeff

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You. And grateful for You as Well. Empty Re: Thinking of You. And grateful for You as Well.

Post by bicho 12/25/2018, 4:43 pm

also from here: merry Christmas and a happy new year. i´m only a Little light here at the cobalt replacement site but i´m happy that i found this site beside the old original cobalt Club. all best wishes to all of you!!

Keep boppin´
marcel

bicho

Back to top Go down

Post by wich2 1/24/2019, 1:09 pm

The snow kept me stuck extra-long at my working vacation at Ma's in Ohio...

And I don't get here as often as I'd like...

But, ditto!

Blessed new year, all.

- Craig

wich2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 2/23/2019, 11:46 am

folks,

been all over and could not quite get back here in time. I am back in after a plenty of roving. I will try and keep up regular visits but as my good friend John always said life happens when you are making plans.

Always a Cobaltian,

Seamus...

Happy New Year everyone a tad late but oh so fashionable.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 2/23/2019, 1:24 pm

Howdy Boss,

WELCOME HOME!!!

You've been missed.

Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 2/23/2019, 2:33 pm

Hear Hear! Welcome home, where you're always welcome with a toast of well being!
Jeff bounce

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 2/23/2019, 3:06 pm

Thanks everyone, no matter where you go when you get back to the club it always feels like home.

Grand to be home....
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by otrwashh 2/27/2019, 1:05 pm

Cobalt Club for me is a touchstone.

I have met many wonderful people in the OTR hobby here.

Signing off for now,
otrwashh
otrwashh

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 2/27/2019, 4:18 pm

Good to see you again otrwashh...
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum