The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing Shows from my collection

+32
William Hogan
Rearle1
pfmurphy
airlanes
scooper
ghemrats
Oday450
Space Cadet
artatoldotr
Tom-In-Ohio
Crunklydunks
duhar
kdmarket
mjnunes84
otrhead
Harlow Wilcox
soorhands
dlag
Seamus
Kestanley
bojim1
pnussbaum
Wildcat44
dbf
eliyahusimlevin
greybelt
nightkey
Radiodaze
Gordon Johansen
lasombra
BobbyP
toebig
36 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Sharing Shows from my collection - Page 39 Empty Re: Sharing Shows from my collection

Post by lasombra 7/19/2022, 11:43 am

Thanks otrhead but you posted those four last month.

lasombra

Back to top Go down

Sharing Shows from my collection - Page 39 Empty Re: Sharing Shows from my collection

Post by otrhead 7/19/2022, 5:45 pm

thnx lasombra, I thought I hit a goldmine of new hd shows.

next 15 are 160kb encodes......

phaf 510318 Spring in the Air.mp3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

phaf 501210 Watering The Lawn.mp3

phaf 510311 Phil The Dramtic Actor.mp3

phaf 510121 The Pony.mp3

phaf 501015 Forbidden to Mention Sponsors Name.mp3

otrhead

Jim9, kdmarket, shadowsmom, lasombra, Gordon Johansen, Rearle1, soorhands and Crunklydunks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by otrhead 7/20/2022, 3:57 pm

160kb encodes.....

phaf 501105 Getting Out The Vote.mp3

phaf 501008 Phil Has No Sponsor.mp3

phaf 501029 Phil is Sick.mp3

phaf 510107 Cutting The Bands Wages.mp3https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZRJf8VZkk0iKKKxPhLWvvpubl5sVfTfMhr7

phaf 510114 The New Singer.mp3

otrhead

Jim9, kdmarket, shadowsmom, lasombra, Gordon Johansen, Rearle1, soorhands and Crunklydunks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by toebig 7/21/2022, 10:59 am

Mr Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons 520423 The Mothers Plea Murder

One Man's Family 500101 New Years Show

toebig

Jim9, CRGibson, Seamus, bojim1, bobh, kdmarket, shadowsmom and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bicho 7/21/2022, 5:57 pm

lasombra wrote:Dave Garroway 480711  Guest-Peggy Lee

lasombra, just comming back from Holidays and i am late to the Party: is it possible to re-upload this Dave garroway Show again, please?
thanks in advance,
Keep boppin´
marcel

I've just read that all the wildebeest in Africa have been replaced with animatronic copies. Fake gnus!

bicho

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 7/21/2022, 6:13 pm

Here t'is: Dave Garroway 480711 Guest-Peggy Lee

Patient: Lately I’ve had the feeling that everyone wants to take advantage of me.
Doctor: That’s nonsense.
Patient: Really? Thank you very much, doctor. I feel so much better now. How much do I owe you?
Doctor: How much have you got?

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, RadioWisconsin, kdmarket, shadowsmom, otrhead, Gordon Johansen and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bicho 7/22/2022, 3:23 pm

thanks a lot, lasombra!
that is very nice.

i like the way Dave garroway presented, speaks and announced his guests.

Keep boppin´
marcel

lasombra wrote:Here t'is: Dave Garroway 480711  Guest-Peggy Lee

Patient: Lately I’ve had the feeling that everyone wants to take advantage of me.
Doctor: That’s nonsense.
Patient: Really? Thank you very much, doctor. I feel so much better now. How much do I owe you?
Doctor: How much have you got?

bicho

lasombra likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by otrhead 7/22/2022, 5:43 pm

Last of the phaf upgrades.....

phaf 501217 Buying a Christmas Present.mp3

phaf 510128 Donating Blood.mp3

phaf 501231 New Years Party.mp3

phaf 470119 Interior Decorator.mp3

Here is a good sounding copy of the audition show...

phaf 460710 Audition Show.mp3

I will be downgrading to a free PCloud account starting August 2nd. Downloads of the shows I posted will be available after that but bandwidth limited.

otrhead

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 7/22/2022, 7:13 pm

Date with the Duke - 1945-xx-xx (25) - First Song - Blue Belles of Harlem

It's true that dogs are loyal but cats don't tell the police where you hide your drugs.

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, kdmarket, shadowsmom, otrhead, Gordon Johansen, duhar and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by toebig 7/23/2022, 10:53 am

StarlightMysteryTheater_MatthewSlade_TheIncredibleMrLintz

Story Of Doctor Kildare 50-06-08 Gordon Mallory Lead Poisoning

toebig

Jim9, CRGibson, Seamus, bojim1, kdmarket, shadowsmom, lasombra and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 7/23/2022, 2:26 pm

Boston Blackie 47-03-18 Sam Fisher's Past

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, bojim1, kdmarket, shadowsmom, otrhead, Gordon Johansen and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by toebig 7/24/2022, 11:06 am

It's Sunday, have a blessed day.

You Are There 48-10-28 Thomas Jefferson Becomes President

SmithsOfSanFernando_460920_audition

toebig

Jim9, CRGibson, Seamus, bojim1, kdmarket, shadowsmom, pnussbaum and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 7/24/2022, 6:34 pm

X Minus One 1956-07-17 The Old Die Rich

I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented. I forgot where I was going with this.

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, bojim1, kdmarket, otrhead, Gordon Johansen, duhar and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by greybelt 7/25/2022, 8:21 am

The eight "Dusty Attic" programs celebrating the anniversary of Suspense on the Radio Talking Books Service are now at the Internet Archive

The Joe Hehn Memorial Collection history, recordings, radio scripts, and other items [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
greybelt
greybelt

Jim9, CRGibson, bojim1, kdmarket, shadowsmom, otrhead, Gordon Johansen and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 7/25/2022, 2:13 pm

Air Force Hour 500603 June Is Busting out All Over

Mabel never went to church. She always promised to go but never did. The pastor was astounded when she suddenly showed up for Sunday service. Thereafter she was there for every Sunday service.
Three months later, after a Sunday service, the pastor asked her, “What happened to you? You always dodged church and now it looks like you can't get enough of it?"
She replied, “It's this new car of mine, pastor... they told me the warranty will lapse if I miss even one service!”

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, kdmarket, otrhead, Gordon Johansen, duhar, Rearle1 and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by greybelt 7/25/2022, 7:03 pm

July 26, 2022 is the 77th anniversary of the craziest Suspense ever, "Fury and Sound." Listeners had to be confused... it's full of inside jokes and is actually a roast of Suspense producer William Spier! The details of the program and how it came about are at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks again to Jerry Haendiges and John Tefteller for making this episode available to classic radio fans a couple of years ago. If you've gone to the page before, I've made some updates and additions... it's worth going back. Enjoy this quirky piece of Suspense and golden age history.... that fooled the press and critics... but now... you know the secret!

The Joe Hehn Memorial Collection history, recordings, radio scripts, and other items [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
greybelt
greybelt

Jim9, bojim1, kdmarket, otrhead, Gordon Johansen, duhar, Rearle1 and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 7/27/2022, 12:25 pm

Short Story 520411 Ep038 How Beautiful With Shoes

All my life I thought air was free…
Until I bought a bag of chips.

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, kdmarket, shadowsmom, otrhead, duhar, Rearle1 and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 7/29/2022, 9:00 pm

Louella Parsons Show510902 Epxxx Dorothy Lamour Subs

It's not my age that bothers me. It's just the side effects.

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, bojim1, shadowsmom, otrhead, Gordon Johansen, duhar and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 7/30/2022, 11:01 am

Yarns For Yanks 044 - Air Circus - Frank Graham

A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money, so I got up and searched with him.

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, shadowsmom, pnussbaum, otrhead, Gordon Johansen, duhar and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 7/31/2022, 6:08 pm

Romance 440125 Elizabeth of Austria

A grandfather bought a hobby horse by mail order as a Christmas present for his granddaughter. The toy arrived in 189 pieces.
The instructions said that it could be put together in an hour; however, it took the old man two days to assemble the toy.
Finally, when it was all put together, he wrote a check, cut it into 189 pieces, and mailed it to the company.

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, mjnunes84, shadowsmom, otrhead, Gordon Johansen, duhar and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 8/2/2022, 2:26 pm

It's getting lonely here. Anyone have anything to share?

Quiet Please 471103 Ep022 Take Me Out To The Graveyard

What did 2 say to 3 when they saw 6 act like an idiot?
"Don’t mind him.  He’s just a product of our times."

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, kdmarket, shadowsmom, Wildcat44, Gordon Johansen, duhar and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by greybelt 8/4/2022, 7:44 am

It is with great sadness that I must report yesterday's passing of a classic radio hobby giant, Jay Hickerson. (August 3, 2022)
If you have been on some of the hobby Facebook pages, you have learned of it there. This is the first chance that I have had to post it or comment on it here.

There may be Cobaltians who may never have heard of Jay, or the FOTR conventions, or his newsletter "Hello Again." There are us old timers who have warm memories and great gratitude about such things. The final FOTR convention was in 2011, and in December 2022, YesterdayUSA marked the 10th anniversary with a lively discussion that included yours truly, Stu Weiss (involved in the convention committee from the first in 1976 to the last in 2011), and Sean Dougherty. Jay was not well enough to join us online that day, but mention of his role in our hobby was delightfully constant. That YUSA broadcast is now available at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and can be streamed there or downloaded. That page also has background perspective about Jay's influence in our beloved hobby and the significance of those conventions. Thank you to YUSA for their enthusiastic permission to post this recording to mark Jay's passing.

greybelt
greybelt

artatoldotr, bojim1, pnussbaum, otrhead, Gordon Johansen, duhar, Rearle1 and g87 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pnussbaum 8/4/2022, 2:36 pm

Thank you for the remembrance of a pillar of the community, greybelt.
pnussbaum
pnussbaum

otrhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lasombra 8/5/2022, 12:44 pm

Story Behind the Story 1534 Men Who Hid from the World

A man finished baby-proofing his house and his wife says, "Aw, honey, I thought you said you didn't want to have kids?"
He responds, "I don't. Let's see them get in now."

lasombra

Jim9, CRGibson, RadioWisconsin, kdmarket, shadowsmom, pnussbaum, Wildcat44 and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by otrhead 8/5/2022, 6:20 pm

An interesting story from North Carolina University.

This file was modified to enhance the sound.

American Adventure 56-01-05 (0023) Joe Palmer; The Free Man -modified.mp3

I have most of the series in very good OK sound if there is any interest.

Last edited by otrhead on 8/13/2022, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

otrhead

Jim9, CRGibson, gathol, bojim1, kdmarket, shadowsmom, pnussbaum and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next