The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Are Not Permitted to Sell Products or Services on This Board

Go down

Members Are Not Permitted to Sell Products or Services on This Board Empty Members Are Not Permitted to Sell Products or Services on This Board

Post by Space Cadet 8/26/2021, 5:10 pm

No Products or Services May be Offered for Sale on This Board

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a free Forum. You will see a few banners and other small adds placed by those who host this board. No member (Including your's truly) profits in any way from this board. It is also a private group. While we freely welcome anyone who loves or even has casual interest in Old Time Radio, the management will remove any post which offers services or products for sale. These "Ads" are a violation of our agreement with those who actually host the site. This means that our board can be deleted by those hosts for such violations.

Any who violate this rule may be immediately and unceremoniously  banned!

I've worked hard for quite a few years to keep The Cobalt Club alive. I do it for the friends I've made in the OTR community over the past 20 years and for those who love OTR and just want to be able to freely enjoy and share Old Time Radio shows. I and the rest of our management team will continue to protect the group's home.

Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

ghemrats, Seamus, kdmarket, Tom-In-Ohio, pnussbaum, Wildcat44, lasombra and eliyahusimlevin like this post

Back to top Go down