The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Check In

+6
JimBollman
ghemrats
latriv
Seamus
Space Cadet
greybelt
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Friday Check In - Page 5 Empty Re: Friday Check In

Post by Seamus 12/15/2023, 10:58 am

Jeff,

if we were in a Cobalt Hallmark movie Space and I would be together trying to make it to your place for Christmas and it would quickly left turn from Hallmark into Planes, Trains and Automobiles with a touch of Abbott and Costello thrown in and maybe some Marx brothers.... yeah we would get there but would leave a wake of chaos 40 states long.

Happy to hear Joyce is home where she belongs. Grand news.

I of course will be watching Sheps The Christmas Story plus the sequel which though not as good still pulls the nostalgia strings enough.

Christmas Day is of course the Doctor Who special so that will be fine. I am making the traditional Irish fruit cake and Plum pudding with enough whiskey in it to be a hazard to life and limb.

Space thats a word we use a lot around here along with "oh here is another one of Dad's fiasco's". I take pride in lots of the ideas I come up with the family immediately categorises as a "fiasco" I work hard to live up to that.

I also enjoy the dark Santa movies. Now that Mickey Mouse is losing copyright I can't wait to see the horrors that unfold in Mickeys name LOL.

Have a happy Christmas holidays folks. Stay safe enjoy the family time.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Space Cadet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 12/15/2023, 10:56 pm

Boss, you seem to have forgotten the tunnel system that you, Jeff and I dug years ago. We may need to pump out some water, but we should be good to go after that. I'm pretty sure we'd still need a slapstick soundtrack and emergency services on site. That based on our track record for similar schemes.

My wife used to complain about my "pile of useless crap". But there came a time when I sold off four of my "stupid funny books" and handed her the $$$ as a gift. I won't go into the total. But the books were X-Men #1, Giant Size X-Men #1, Amazing Fantasy #15 and Wonder Woman #1. All were mid grade or better copies and it happened in 2002. She has never complained since. (Note) I wish I hadn't sold them then. The total for those books would be about 2000% more now, even factoring inflation. scratch Shocked Embarassed

Boss, I used to work for that mouse. They have no fear of anyone trying to make money off it. The copyright may expire. But all of the major characters and many lesser characters are also Trademarked. And those don't expire.

WOW!!! That was probably the straightest post I've ever posted in this thread. I promise the silliness will return next week. Along with some holiday wishes.

Be safe, be well and be happy,
Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Seamus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 12/24/2023, 9:49 pm

Well Folk's, it's Christmas Eve. We're rapidly approaching the end of one year and the beginning of another. This seems like a good time for reflection. It amazes me, how long The Cobalt Club has been in existence. In fact, none of us here actually remember how long it's been. I know the club's been around for at least 24 years, since the earliest grab by The Wayback Machine is from October, 1999. But I'm pretty sure I originally joined in 1998. I know that I was using dial-up at that time. WOW!!! I wonder how many other private "Fan" groups have been in existence that long? All started by our Illustrious Founder, Nick "Signature Illegible" O'Tyme. And from the earliest days, the hand on the tiller was our very own Seamus.

Holy Crap!! I was getting wound up for a maudlin dissertation on the club's history and it's meaning to so many people over the years. But now's not the time. Let me streamline this (For once) and get right down to where my pointy lil' head is tonight. I truly treasure the many things shared with friends and cohorts here, over the many years this group has been in it's various existences. Many laughs, a few tears and a Helluva lot of classic entertainment.

So, from my house we wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! But whatever your beliefs or what you celebrate. I wish you and yours Health, Happiness, Peace and Prosperity.

Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

ghemrats, lasombra and Yankeegipper57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 1/4/2024, 8:13 am

Space, My daughter is turning 28 next month and I know I first joined the club she was a baby. So I think its around 28 now. I remember those early days lol it really was a laugh riot. We had to rotate files and people would say can I get these 3 shows and we would rotate them in and remove the old ones we only had so much space on the old PC we were running LOL and people would get upset when we rotated and some people would connect and download everything and get annoyed like they were paying for it, when we would say thats enough. It was wild back then. Me and another young guy whose user name escapes me volunteered to be mods. Hilarious two Uni guys herding cats.

We survived all of that and we had super highs and super lows. When we lost Omaha radio it was the first time in my young life a person I knew had died. I remember crying about this when I heard the news and my wife had to console me for a person I had never met. She understood though. I had met Mars and worked on projects with him when we lost him it ripped out a piece of my heart. His number and email are still in my phone. Such great people in this club. Having you and Jeff is a big part of my life. Always a kindred spirit. They say if you are lucky you find your tribe and we did and it has been great and as we age we lose the ones we love. Such is life so yeah I hear you Space its easy to get sentimental and nostalgic. Those were the days my friends and heres to many more.

Happy New Year my great friends..... Stay safe and happy....
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Space Cadet, ghemrats and lasombra like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 1/4/2024, 11:45 am

Boss, you forgot to mention the FTP Server adventure. And would that mod's name be Strobesml?
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Seamus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 1/5/2024, 9:06 pm

No, Strobe came later. His name had runner in it. He was in high school then went to Yale really nice guy. Yes the ftp server. The best story is when Nick got pulled in by the college admin to explain why our server was using 50% of their Internet bandwidth. We built our own server ah those were the days the place was hopping. Redpanda was recording shows. We had Mars writing pulp. We had novelists and screen writers.  I was fighting hackers weekly. I miss Capt. In his caves beneath the club serving Romulian ale.

Last edited by Seamus on 1/8/2024, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Space Cadet and ghemrats like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 1/7/2024, 1:13 am

Yup. Michael Stackpole was an involved member for quite a while, as well as one of the Hildebrandt brothers. But I can't remember which one. Mike was a lot of fun. He liked to kid around in the threads.

Boss, Capt. is still listed as an admin and will continue to be so. In my mind, he's just stepped out for a bit.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

ghemrats and Seamus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 1/8/2024, 12:50 pm

Who knows what trouble Capt. and Mars are getting up to. I am sure it includes the illegal use of an autogyro and landings that could only be described as unorthodox.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 1/9/2024, 5:10 pm

Seamus wrote:Who knows what trouble Capt. and Mars are getting up to. I am sure it includes the illegal use of an autogyro and landings that could only be described as unorthodox.

Boss, I haven't taken the Star Rover out of the hanger since Mars passed. It just wouldn't be any fun without him. Oh, the many virtual/imaginary adventures we had. We'd planned to actually meet once, on a trip I was supposed to make to New York. But life got in the way and the trip had to be cancelled.

... but somewhere, neath' the hurtling moons of Barsoom, there must be a wild and bloodcurdling adventure in progress...
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 1/11/2024, 9:01 pm

The epic parties that happened at Frenchies spilling out onto the roof terrace and pool. The city coming over and demanding we stopped launching vehicles off the roof and absolutely no unscheduled landings. The time we fought that zeppelin squad over the city. Us flying all manner of experimental vehicles. Or the crazy robot battle on top of a skyscraper.  When we battled King Kong...Those were the days then back home to Frenchies to regale each other with tall tales. I am sure we will still get into all manner of questionable capers...

Long live the legendary Cobalt Club..
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 1/13/2024, 2:16 am

Seamus wrote:The epic parties that happened at Frenchies spilling out onto the roof terrace and pool. The city coming over and demanding we stopped launching vehicles off the roof and absolutely no unscheduled landings. The time we fought that zeppelin squad over the city. Us flying all manner of experimental vehicles. Or the crazy robot battle on top of a skyscraper.  When we battled King Kong...Those were the days then back home to Frenchies to regale each other with tall tales. I am sure we will still get into all manner of questionable capers...

Long live the legendary Cobalt Club..

Hey Boss, you missed one of the greatest ongoing real world gag series' in the club's history. How many of the stories did you catch, when Mars was the online editor of that weekly tabloid? Or weren't you aware? He used to lampoon club members on a regular basis in that rag. He'd come up with some outlandish story, and the main person in the story was named after our club members. My personal favorites, were the Omaha Bin Laden "Osama's long lost brother", the Nebraska redneck farmer, and Seamus O'Hurlihee UFO Abductee. But there were many others. He got most of the major characters in the club at one time or another. Always finding a way to use their club handles as the main characters name. I know that one of the checkout ladies at our local drug store thought I was nuts. I'd go into the store every Thursday afternoon, just to pick up the latest copy of The National Examiner.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 1/13/2024, 9:19 pm

Yes I remember those now you remind me.  He told me of working with the Supernatural tv show they used the mag lol. He sent me set photos behind the scenes. I had forgotten all about them. He was great to work with an old school multi creative. He sent me comics he worked on. I have to dig those out. Dang I miss him something fierce.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 1/13/2024, 10:30 pm

Yup, Dick wore a lot of hats. Here's his IMDB page. Scroll down to the writer section and you'll find the comics he wrote for.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0797000/

One gig he never got credit for, was writing Flesh For the Beast. He actually wrote the original story. But they hired a script writer to transpose it into a script and the script writer ended up with the writing credit.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 1/19/2024, 1:13 pm

Happy Friday everyone. Tonight I will watch the last episode of S2 or Reacher. I have enjoyed that show.

Finished last week:

Monarch Legacy of Monsters - Really enjoyed this
For All Mankind - Loved this alternate space race show
Surreal Estate - Great show about haunted houses

Just started Jody Foster True Detective show. I was bored until it turned Twin Peaks near end of first episode -- Thats no spoiler

I have also been watching Kolchak the Night Stalker on DVD. Absolutely love this show. You can see how it inspired X-files. Chris Carter was a big fan.

Any other recommendations? whats everyone up to?

Stay safe my friends....
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 1/19/2024, 4:27 pm

Greetings from the Frozen Midwest. With temps dipping below zero and about seven inches of fresh snow, we're huddling close to the DVD player. Here's some good stuff to keep non-viewers engaged.

*The Woman In The Wall* with Ruth Wilson. A slow burner but worth the dark turns and characterizations.

*Alaska Daily*with executive producer Hillary Swank. A full first season we're hoping comes back for another. A discredited but scrupulous reporter accepts a position in Alaska investigating the disappearance of native Alaskan women. Compelling as all get out.

*Lucky Man, created by Stan Lee but NOT your typical Marvel melange. Twenty-eight episodes with James Nesbitt as a detective who's gifted with an ancient bracelet by a one-night stand who is more mysterious than she lets on. We LOVED this show and wished it went on much longer.

*Hijack with Idris Elba, who must deal with a hijacked airplane over a seven-hour flight. Nicely avoids standard cliches and is taut entertainment for us.

*Beef with Emmy winners Ali Wong (who's amazing) and Stephen Yeung whose road rage snowballs into a reducio ad absurdum dramedy.

*JourneyMan, a one-season NBC show about a man who, like Vonnegut's Billy Pilgrim, becomes unstuck in time without any control, flashing back to periods within his lifetime to solve missteps in time. Again, fresh and not terribly derivative for a time travel show.

*My Life Is Murder with Lucy Lawless continues to be a favorite as is the new season of Miss Scarlet And The Duke. Great fun mysteries.

We started Meadowlands, but have to go back and download it again since the second episode had no sound (sob). But it appeals to me and my Twin Peaks vibe more than it entrances She Who Must Be Obeyed, so I'll probably watch this one solo. She is totally digging Stargirl, another of the Greg Berlanti DC WB superhero shows with Luke Wilson, who continues to sound so much like his brother it's almost distracting. . . but fun.

On another front, I'm recuperating from hand surgery for a trigger finger. Sutures came out yesterday, so now it's a matter of doing hand crunches ten at a time before I can start painfully massaging the spot on Sunday. So big doin's for the weekend.

Happy new year, my dear friends. We're surviving though as Garrison Keillor has said, that extra freezer space is less compelling with the temps we're feeling.

Congrats to Space on the Historic Quilt! Write if you get work, and hang by your thumbs. Be well, my dear friends.
Jeff

ghemrats

Space Cadet and Seamus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 1/20/2024, 12:44 pm

Howdy, from the frozen south. Yup, it's still frozen over here. But temps are supposed to finally get above freezing tomorrow and stay that way for a while. Iced over roads become an issue, when it's an uncommon issue in the area and there's no equipment to deal with it. But we've kept power and were well stocked for such occasions.

I don't have anything to suggest for watching right now. My world has been binge reading from my vintage sci-fi/fantasy collection. Currently reading the third volume of the Skylark series by E.E. Smith. Next up, the Jandar series by Lin Carter. My favorite Barsoom homage series.

Jeff and I are friends on Farcebook. The quilt he referred to, is from something I posted there about a "family treasure". My maternal grandmother gifted me with a quilt she hand made for me on my 12th. birthday. 50 plus years later, that quilt had seen much use and had badly deteriorated. My sister in law volunteered to try to restore it and I just got it back this week. She did an astounding job in her effort and I'm very grateful for the work she did. She managed to retain most of the patches and my grandmother's hand stitches. So, a treasure my Grandma created lives on.

Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Seamus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 1/22/2024, 8:11 am

Jeff,

I have watched everything on your list. I loved Journeyman and I also enjoy the full on comic of Stargirl. Villains and heroes are fab.

On the book front I just put in 16 linear feet of new book shelves. It seems we keep buying books. Can't figure out how to stop this.

Space I need to see this quilt. A pic please.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 2/1/2024, 8:57 am

Anybody watching Curse of Oak Island? I get super big kick out of that show and their impressively vague use of logic. I found a button therefore its the button of a person who deposited treasure. They have drilled so many holes I am amazed that land does not collapse. But after 11 seasons we are getting lose. They will be entering the man made tunnels tonight so all the treasure will be found.

History channel is a very strange mix of shows most of them I really enjoy. As I view them as satire. I have pitched a show called "Not finding Bigfoot" at least the title should be correct.

Whats your guilty pleasure folks?
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 2/16/2024, 7:30 am

Happy Friday everyone. Its a lovely sunny day here we just got back from a walk down to the beach. Spring is in full bloom here. Stopped by the charity shop and picked up a Doctor Who game, some CD's, Blurays and vinyl. Was not expecting to haul stuff on a walk. I always check and there was some gems and the price CD's 50 cents each vinyl for 2-5. Game was 5. Blurays 2 each and good titles. I dumped most of my streaming services. I have always had a large media collection but I am back to picking a movie putting it in and playing it now. My brother just got a VCR used at Hifi shop he is back playing his tapes. I just picked up a Pioneer LaserDisc playing and a ton of movies. People practically give this stuff away. Laserdisc has fabulous quality. Total nonsense but it keeps us busy and of course the books. I put in 16 feet of book cases they are almost full a month later. I don't know about you but I have a hard time pruning the collection.

So what trouble are you guys getting into .... I just watched Forbidden Planet what a great movie. Then American Graffiti, then more American Graffiti yes the first one was way better. Time Machine was up next the 1960 movie then Guy Pearce 2002 movie. Tonight is the George Pal War of the Worlds 4k edition and Time After Time with Malcolm McDowell. Going to top it off with the 4k version of the Day the Earth Stood Still. That marathon will keep me going as the weather gets better we walk and day adventure. Evenings are for hot chocolate drinking and reading.

Space and Jeff I expect you to kick in with what you are reading, watching and general ill advised adventures you are getting into.

Stay safe and healthy my friends.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wich2 2/16/2024, 11:59 am

Seamus ~

This lifelong Lincoln Man (and sometime Abe portrayer) always does a literary pilgrimage with him at this time of year; this season, it's Doris Kearns Goodwin's mammoth TEAM OF RIVALS. (Some nights, some Silver/Bronze Age comics are mixed in, as well.)

Wife Bernadette (SFX) and I are also working through the half-dozen or so scripts that we're performing next month, when the gracious REPS folks are bringing us out again. (Among the pieces, my own production of the lost Holmes ep., THE HINDOO IN THE WICKER BASKET.)

Watching some of our fave classic sitcoms most eves, inc. DICK VAN DYKE and BARNEY MILLER.

Very best to all you folks, in this cosmically blended week of Ash Wednesday, Lincoln's Birthday, and St. Valentine's Day,
- Craig

wich2

Space Cadet, ghemrats and Seamus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 2/16/2024, 9:51 pm

Boss, we're eagerly awaiting the end of the winter doldrums. Can't wait to get the boat out on the river in warm sunny weather. But that's still a few weeks away. No harebrained schemes or silly adventures to report. The wife's been watching me closely for some reason. Probably due to my history of harebrained schemes and silly adventures. But I promise the zaniness will return. There are standards to uphold.

Beginning a movie marathon with Pal's WOTW and ending with the classic The Day the Earth Stood Still is an awesome idea. For my taste, Metropolis would have to be in there some place. The bulk of my entertainment has been binge reading the Honor Harrington series by David Weber. Think of it as modern space opera. I've also been revisiting the Mythbuster's series quite a bit lately. Also comparing the classic Night Court series to the recent remake. Boss, did you see the BBC's War of the Worlds? It's my current "modern" favorite version of the classic.

Craig, did you know that I was comic dealer for twenty some odd years? It started out accidentally and ended due to disgust over ethical practices. You would not believe the Silver Age collection I accumulated over time. At it's peak, my collection consisted of 144 long boxes. Feel free to use the "gross" joke at any point. I've done it many times. But the majority of that was liquidated about 15 years ago. Now, I'm down to seven long boxes. Graded, slabbed and stashed away for my children at some point in the future. I do still read though. But mostly digital format today.

Well, that's probably enough of my long-windedness for today. As soon as I straighten out my various image hosting sites, I'll finally get some pix up of that restored quilt and antique rifle I mentioned earlier.

Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 2/17/2024, 4:05 pm

Klaatu Barata Nicto, y'all. And a Gort! Baringa! thrown in for good measure. (One of my all time favorites)

February banged out another snow storm for us, leaving us with a mere five inches of wet slog and a dusting of powder on top. It's good to have heat, we have decided as we have hunkered down around the flat screen. Highlights include, since the last communique. . . .

*American Fiction (2023) Nominated for five Oscars for good reason, it's a wicked satire of stereotypes.
*The Tourist, two seasons of an Australian drama about an amnesiac whose struggles to unravel his past lead him through some potent drama and Coen-Brothers eccentricities. Loved it.
*Wilderness, a miniseries that, despite a winning turn from Olivia Coleman, ultimately flattened out into a so-so story of adultry and resultant murder.
For us the big winner was *The Following Events Are Based On A Pack Of Lies, another miniseries that was funny, furious, suspenseful and satisfying.

I also watched a couple guilty pleasures: *Kill Chain (2019), a Nicholas Cage thriller that was savaged by the critics, but still ended up on my Hate To Admit I Liked It list.
Throw in the whole three seasons of *The Morning Show (some good, some bad), the miniseries with Sandra Oh *The Chair, which had me reminiscing about my 18 years as a university English department chair; and a really nice find *The Killing Kind, another crackling good miniseries (now I have to read the novel)--and a handful of the puppet-show version of Beany and Cecil, *Time For Beany* along with a Stan Freberg special from the 1950s, *The Chun King Chow Mein Hour, and I've been keeping warm and smiling. That last show was spectacular, with Sterling Holloway, Mike Mazurki, June Foray, Phil Leeds and Arte Johnson--priceless Freberg and Co. comedy.

Once again, no travel plans except in our heads. She Who Must Be Obeyed made it halfway through *Feud: Bette and Joan before deciding she was cool to the premise, so I'll finish the last four episodes by my lonesome--probably while she entertains herself with a Hallmark-a-thon based on Jane Austen. I, for one, wish to punch anyone named Mr. Darcy in the face with a forty-two-pound bag of finely pureed water chestnuts.

But I'll be tucking in to a merry Billy Connelly inundation, since I've burned all his World Tours, interviews, a sampling of films and stand-ups onto discs. We'll see how far my loving wife will venture into his travels before bailing. . . . Stay tuned.

The mail has brought no vinyl but two Ovaltine Shake-up Mugs (Captain Midnight and Howdy Doody) and a Captain M Ovaltine cup in pristene condition, so I'm happy. And, Space, I understand all too well the joys of long box storage. We may have to build a bunker to store my ever burgeoning collection of comics. Sigh.

So be well, all. It's great to commiserate with Cobaltian Family as we set out into another few months of cold.
Cheers,
Jeff

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by wich2 3/5/2024, 11:54 am

(Catching up...)

Space Cadet wrote:Craig, did you know that I was comic dealer for twenty some odd years?

As Johnny used to say, "I did not know that...!

Space Cadet wrote:It started out accidentally and ended due to disgust over ethical practices.

(I hope you mean "UNethical!")  Friday Check In - Page 5 1f609

Space Cadet wrote:You would not believe the Silver Age collection I accumulated over time. At it's peak, my collection consisted of 144 long boxes. Feel free to use the "gross" joke at any point.

Don't need to - you just did! But seriously: I was never a "quantity" guy; I keep what I like.

Space Cadet wrote:Now, I'm down to seven long boxes.

I think my top was about 8 shorts? (Started out, in old Cutty Sark boxes...) Now, even winnowing that down...

Space Cadet wrote:Graded, slabbed and stashed away for my children at some point in the future. I do still read though.

I was never a "gem mint" guy either; "intact Reader" is usually good enough. And yes, I still read, too - but mainly, Silver and Bronze stuff that I largely missed originally. One of the joys of my adult reading life, has been catching up with Barks' Ducks, and Stan & Jack's early Marvels, in later cheap reprints.

All best,
- Craig

wich2

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 3/8/2024, 10:24 pm

Happy Friday Cobaltia. Ain't it amazing, I remembered that it's Friday. Nothing new to report really. The weather's slowly warming and we're just chugging along. I've been on a classic movie binge this past week. Think I'll choose a category per week, then just drift within that category. A Cagney week seems like a good idea right now. Who knows what it'll be next.

Craig, yes I was a dealer for quite a while. Never tried to get big. It was more of a lucrative hobby. I just love comics and really enjoyed hanging out talking with like minded fans. The Silver Age was and still is my passion. It's what I grew up reading. I'm not a "minty" kinda guy either. But I tried to keep the best of what I accumulated among key issues. What I ended up with amounts to one short box. The only really high grade book in that box is a 9.6 Iron Man #1. The rest are mid grade keys and a couple of lower grade number ones.

That's about it from this end. Though it seems I get to teach my oldest grandson how to drive over the next few weeks. Then I'll probably get to ride shotgun with him for the next six months, while trying to pump an imaginary break pedal from the passenger seat. Wish me luck!

Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Seamus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chad3006 3/23/2024, 4:01 pm

Happy belated Friday. I hope everyone's doing fine. I've had some health issues I won't go in to right now, but let's just say I've been watching lots of TV and starting to get really tired of it. Which brings me to my question for you Cobaltians: what are some good movies for me to watch?

My tastes tend to run toward film noir and Bogart movies...stuff like that. "Treasure of Sierra Madre" is one of my all time favorites. I also like some of the things kinda like "Grand Prix."
chad3006
chad3006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next