The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases

2 posters

Go down

Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases Empty Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases

Post by ozradio 1/3/2020, 11:03 am

Thanks for the interest and feedback you all provided in our 2019 releases thread. I did see it even if responses were extremely delayed! If you'd like to provide feedback or material to improve these sets, you can also email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I will see that sooner than posts here. Enjoy!

We'll begin a similar thread for 2020 releases:

Counterspy This was actually re-released in early 2019 but was overlooked amidst a lot of other projects. This 2020 update corrects one wrongly dated episode.

The Clyde Beatty Show This is our first brand new release of the year. Our research during the course of putting this set together suggests many, many more episodes were produced than have been discovered so far, so there may be more discoveries for this program in the future.

Rocky Fortune This updated Maintained set includes upgraded audio files, a new series introduction, a new Sinatra mini-biography, and some new newspaper reviews.

The Weird Circle This updated Maintained set includes many new episode versions and upgraded encodes, new advertisement scans, updated CD artwork, and new series summary. Greybelt and Geezer were responsible for most of the included upgrades.

Broadway's My Beat This updated Maintained set includes many new episode versions and upgraded encodes, a new article scan, updated CD artwork, a new series summary, and new magazine reviews. Upgrades courtesy Greybelt.

The Adventures of Philip Marlowe This updated maintained set includes some new episode versions and upgraded episodes. Some of the documents were cleaned and tightened up. Upgrades courtesy Greybelt.

The Danny Kaye Show This is a brand new set. A number of episodes for this series remain to be discovered and/or put into wider circulation.

My Friend Irma This is a brand new set. Includes the regular background documentation, essays, ads, articles, and biographies. Also, a complete run of the My Friend Irma newspaper strip and two television episodes.

Firefighters This is the most recent update of our Firefighters set which was first released in 2011. Earlier this year Jerry Haendiges released five more episodes that he graciously okayed us adding to our set.

Jeff Regan, Investigator A new release for the OTRR prepared by Cobalt's own Greybelt and Geezer. Includes the usual advertisements, articles, pictures, etc.

Life with Luigi A brand new set by the OTRR. Episodes, essays, biographies, ads, articles, as usual.

Mr. District Attorney An updated set with new episodes, new syndicated episodes, updated biographies, and organized comic book covers.

Tales of the Texas Rangers This is a brand new set featuring 91 episodes, articles, reviews, and Maintained documentation.

Mr. Keen, Tracer of Lost Persons Find upgraded audio files and updated documents for the kindly old investigator.

Family Doctor This is an update of the 2007 set with new audio files and CD covers.

Hopalong Cassidy This updated set features upgraded audio files and updated documents.

Father Knows Best This is a brand new set with significant contributions by Cobalt's own Geezer.

Last edited by ozradio on 2/22/2021, 8:56 am; edited 18 times in total

ozradio

http://www.ryanellett.com

Back to top Go down

Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases Empty Re: Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases

Post by nightkey 1/5/2020, 10:44 pm

I heard a rumor that there will be a new OTRR set released very soon.  Smile
nightkey
nightkey

Back to top Go down

Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases Empty Re: Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases

Post by ozradio 6/29/2020, 6:10 pm

Updated December 29, 2020.

ozradio

http://www.ryanellett.com

CRGibson and pnussbaum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down