Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases

Go down

Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases Empty Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases

Post by ozradio on 1/3/2020, 1:03 pm

Thanks for the interest and feedback you all provided in our 2019 releases thread. I did see it even if responses were extremely delayed! If you'd like to provide feedback or material to improve these sets, you can also email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I will see that sooner than posts here. Enjoy!

We'll begin a similar thread for 2020 releases:

Counterspy This was actually re-released in early 2019 but was overlooked amidst a lot of other projects. This 2020 update corrects one wrongly dated episode.

The Clyde Beatty Show This is our first brand new release of the year. Our research during the course of putting this set together suggests many, many more episodes were produced than have been discovered so far, so there may be more discoveries for this program in the future.

Rocky Fortune This updated Maintained set includes upgraded audio files, a new series introduction, a new Sinatra mini-biography, and some new newspaper reviews.

The Weird Circle This updated Maintained set includes many new episode versions and upgraded encodes, new advertisement scans, updated CD artwork, and new series summary. Greybelt and Geezer were responsible for most of the included upgrades.

Broadway's My Beat This updated Maintained set includes many new episode versions and upgraded encodes, a new article scan, updated CD artwork, a new series summary, and new magazine reviews. Upgrades courtesy Greybelt.

Last edited by ozradio on 5/3/2020, 10:06 am; edited 6 times in total

ozradio

http://www.ryanellett.com

Back to top Go down

Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases Empty Re: Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases

Post by nightkey on 1/6/2020, 12:44 am

I heard a rumor that there will be a new OTRR set released very soon.  Smile
nightkey
nightkey

Back to top Go down

Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases Empty Re: Old Time Radio Researchers 2020 Releases

Post by ozradio on 5/3/2020, 10:06 am

Updated 5/3/2020

ozradio

http://www.ryanellett.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum