The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jump Jivin' Whale Room Lives Again!

+11
JazzMan
CompleteDayMan
CRGibson
just_me
kdmarket
Oday450
nightkey
bicho
greybelt
ghemrats
Space Cadet
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Jump Jivin' Whale Room Lives Again! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Jump Jivin' Whale Room Lives Again!

Post by Wildcat44 4/4/2023, 10:16 am

Here's what I have

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wildcat44

Jim9, CRGibson, kdmarket, shadowsmom, lasombra, Rearle1 and soorhands like this post

Back to top Go down

The Jump Jivin' Whale Room Lives Again! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Jump Jivin' Whale Room Lives Again!

Post by bicho 4/4/2023, 6:43 pm

hey, i see a light at some of the tables here!
keep boppin´
marcel

btw: has somebody seen my shoes?...

bicho

Space Cadet and ghemrats like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 4/4/2023, 6:57 pm

Yo you, Bicho, those lights you see flickering are being powered by Space tinkering down in the basement, charging up the coal-converted gyrocosmicrelativator for a test run.  

I've been itching to get the Room back into the swing of things, but then discovered the itch was actually due to Space's knocking over some boxes left by the former owner (a dude named Casey Diaz, whose Mexican restaurant was shut down after the Board of Health discovered he'd mistaken monkey tamarind [Mucuna pruriens] and rose hips for cayenne pepper).  Some of residual dust motes will be sucked out when we get Stanley Steamer in here this week.

So stay tooned. I've booked a return visit from Little Jack Little, who hasn't been at the Whale Room for years.  I'll let you know when he's finished rehearsing. Hey Barbara ReBop has already committed to helping out too.
Jeff

PS--We found a few pair of shoes under some National Geographics and some Natural Perspirers that are decades old. You don't wear a three-inch pump set (one blue, one green) or a rather ratty pair of ballerina slippers with steel toes, do you? If not, we'll keep looking.

ghemrats

Space Cadet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 4/4/2023, 9:20 pm

OK, for whatever it's worth, here's an update. We're trying to move to a greener energy source, so the coal-converted gyrocosmicrelativator is now quark powered. The good news is that the power output is nothing short of amazing. The not so good news, is that the output is somewhere between unstable and reaching critical mass. But since some of our participants are also between unstable and reaching critical mass, I say we go with it.

I must also report and take full responsibility for misunderstanding the cleaning request and the resulting order mix-up. I thought you meant Stanley Steamer, the dragon from the Xanth continua. So starting Monday, there will be a 20 ton steam breathing dragon running loose around here. With the voice of a 4 year old girl and a penchant for pulling off color not so practical jokes. So, good luck and may the farce be with you.

Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

ghemrats likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CompleteDayMan 4/17/2023, 3:00 pm

....and here I was, checking in after my two year voyage around Planet Plinth thinking you were both still goo-goo gah-gahing over that stash of Rita photos you discovered when digging in the basement before my trip.
CompleteDayMan
CompleteDayMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5