The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off

3 posters

Go down

Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off

Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Vote_lcap4%Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Vote_lcap4%Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Vote_lcap54%Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 13 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Vote_lcap21%Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]
Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Vote_lcap8%Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Empty Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off

Post by Seamus 3/29/2019, 1:23 pm

Folks nearly quarter of a million visitors participated in these polls. They are the second most searched item in the Internet behind will my cat fit in that box.

So here is the run off of the top three from Poll 1 and 2.

Vote like your life depended on it. If anyone is going to Avengers Endgame voting in this poll could save your favourite hero's life.

Last edited by Seamus on 4/5/2019, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Empty Re: Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off

Post by Space Cadet 3/29/2019, 4:58 pm

I voted, but I ain't sayin'.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off Empty Re: Whats your Favourite Detective Show The Run Off

Post by Seamus 3/29/2019, 5:26 pm

Once again Frank Race is out ahead of the pack ... clear winner that one vote was a strong vote....
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 4/3/2019, 8:36 am

Folks its midweek and Frank Race is clearly in the lead or I maybe reading the poll wrong.

Looks like Johnny is going to get that dollar.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 4/5/2019, 11:45 am

Its all over folks. The winner is Johnny Dollar. What fun we had. The 250K price money has already been spent on upgrades to the club. Keep an eye out for new furniture arriving on the days to come.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 4/5/2019, 4:08 pm

You know, Seamus, with the new improvements to the Club, the new furnishings, I am reminded very little of the time Harleyrider organized his Annual Jump Over The Watertower in downtown Melville. The prize that last year was a gorgeous dog-haired recliner which we placed under the moosehead in the Jump Jivin' Whale Room. Beer Ear used to stake it out every Tuesday night, and because it was constructed from the genuine faux artificial coat (accept no substitutes) of seventeen shelties, the chair was dubbed the Bark-a-lounger.

I look forward to the Spring re-opening of the Whale Room by the end of the month. In fact, the old Bark-a-lounger is still there, though its springs are re-opening. I'll send out a special invite when the renovations are complete.
Jeff Razz

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 4/5/2019, 5:07 pm

Hey Jeff... are Ya gonna have an official side-kick in the newly renovated Whale Room? Nope, I'm not applyin' for the position, just curious. I wouldn't have time for the job. I'm workin' on my own Top Secret project. I haven't even told the Boss about it yet. I didn't wanna worry him prematurely. He'll have plenty of time to worry later... Rolling Eyes
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 4/5/2019, 6:15 pm

Well, Space, Hey Barbara Re-Bop has officially signed on as Lady In Waiting, promoted from waitress and preferring that title to Mistress, which gave off a weird vibe. But the applications are open.
Jeff

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 4/5/2019, 8:17 pm

Hey Barbara Re-Bop. Is she the one with three eyebrows... because everyone's afraid to call it a mustache?

I remember the time a newbie asked her why she didn't wax her mustache. His screams will haunt me forever. But she can shake a martini like no one else. I had five of em' one night and sorta lost track of time... meanin' I came to three days later. That's the night I quit drinkin'. That didn't work out too well. But that's another story...

What were we talkin' about? I remember I had a martini and..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 4/5/2019, 8:42 pm

I think it was the martinis that made you see three eyebrows, Space. (Confidentially, she has just one, but it keeps slipping down her face, making it seem she's got a mustache to the uninitiated. But yeah, I still hear the newbie's screams when I face the mountains at the L-7 Ranch.)
Jeff affraid

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 4/6/2019, 10:38 am

I have really missed the banter.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 4/6/2019, 2:08 pm

I got Capt's steampunk drink dispenser fixed. Romulan ale is once again flowing. Ginger Beer is ice cold and take your head off hot. Still some kinks as Capt. is off on a long adventure in the phantom zone, he can't give me advice on the flavour stabilizers. Word of advice do not order the Root Beer float (hint its not a float and it will dissolve your face)
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghemrats 4/6/2019, 3:52 pm

Remember the time the Captain tried the root beer float and we couldn't understand what he was trying to say for eight days? The best we could make out was, "Oulloom youm masty hummumble." I think that's why Harley switched to RC Cola. . . .

Ah, the good old days.
Jeff

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Cadet 4/6/2019, 5:16 pm

Seamus wrote:Word of advice do not order the Root Beer float (hint its not a float and it will dissolve your face)

Umm... Sorry Folk's, that's my fault. There's a storage tank full of Horta extract on the other side of the back wall, that I use to clean the hull of the Star Rover. It accidentally got piped through the wall and into the drink dispenser. But there's a work order in, to get that corrected some time next week.

More good news. Remember the rip in the space time continuum that used to drift around in the old club? Well, apparently it's sentient and has found us again. It's currently connected to a place called Eriador. I know that, because there's a mob of elves, dwarves, orcs and a few hobbits in Frenchie's Place holdin' a drink/dance competition. Mostly drinkin' and the cleanin' crew is not gonna be happy. And one of the hobbits said he lost a ring in here some place.
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seamus 4/8/2019, 6:10 am

Club Notice: The Roof Top Pool is closed until Further Notice.

Yes Mars crashed the autogyro into it again. There may have been more of us involved, a rope ladder some deep bets on who could jump off the roof and catch the ladder may or maynot have occurred. Three people hanging off a ladder, a dwarf, a chimp and what looked like a swan... depending on which police report you happened to read. I myself will not confirm such things.
Seamus
Seamus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down