The Cobalt Club Annex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what happened to the cobalt club site??

+15
spidey45
Rosebud
YankeeLemon
ChloeDancer
pnussbaum
CompleteDayMan
greybelt
bojim1
jb_steele
artatoldotr
ghemrats
bicho
Harlow Wilcox
Razzilla
Space Cadet
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

what happened to the cobalt club site?? - Page 3 Empty Re: what happened to the cobalt club site??

Post by ghemrats 3/26/2017, 8:03 pm

Holy Schnikes, Space. I remember that first page like it was yesterday. I can't believe it's nearing twenty years, but I know the days with all the old gang fill the pages of my memory book. Once I finish this semester, I plan to reinvigorate the L-7 Ranch and get the moosehead at the Whale Room refurbished so it can overlook the flowing of RC and Moon Pies.

What a great family we have here.
Jeff

ghemrats

Back to top Go down

what happened to the cobalt club site?? - Page 3 Empty Re: what happened to the cobalt club site??

Post by Space Cadet 3/26/2017, 9:43 pm

I remember it too Jeff. And I remember lots of good friends, good times and and quite a few shenanigans. I really miss the old friends and the laughs. But we have a good group here now. And who knows? Zaniness could break out at any moment.

Space
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
Admin

Location : Been put out to pasture, gone to seed or something like that

https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JimBollman 4/20/2017, 10:56 pm

JimBollman wrote:Thanks for the welcomes, good to see some familiar faces.

I had a couple of very old eMail address's for Nile, we use to live fairly close to each other (20 or so miles) and actually met face to face once to exchange some CDs. I sent off an eMail to see if they are still good and told him he was missed. So far they haven't bounced.

Jim...

I sent off the note to the old eMails I had for Niles on 3/26, they didn't bounce but I have not heard from him either. Did a Google search on his real name and didn't pick up anything other than his SIL died in 2015.
JimBollman
JimBollman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3